Friday, March 2, 2007

No, I'm not dead. And milkshakes.

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted anything for a while. I don't really know why, but its probably got something to do with having no idea what to write about. Which is kind of weird, because the world is really big and full of crap, a lot of it interesting, even to a bored, jaded, cynic like me. So, I guess I'm going to try and post stuff as often as possible, even if it's only a few random musings or a picture I ripped off of someone else or something.



Also, I'd like to tell you about a milkshake I made yesterday. It was awesome. You probably don't know this, but I love milkshakes they are about the best form of frozen, sweetened dairy product available. Anyway - this particular one was made of vanilla ice cream, strawberry yogurt, an over-ripe banana, and milk. It was pretty awesome. You should give it a try.

/>

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,



powered by performancing firefox

No comments: