Saturday, March 3, 2007

Invisible Bigfoots...feet...whatever

According to this guy, Lawrence Livermore Labs has several "bigfoots" in captivity. In fact, in the 60's and 70's, it was fairly common knowledge in the East Bay that this was the case. The thing is, you can't see them! Why? Because they spend most of their time in the fourth dimension! Occasionally, they will come into our dimension as orbs, but they tend to be shy, I guess.



I was listening to Coast to Coast AM earlier as I was driving. There was a caller who claimed to have thrown away every single reflective thing in his house because he believes his reflection was going to kill him. It was pretty great, I must say. Anyway, I got home and I wanted to keep listening, so I went to the website. Unfortunately, you have to pay to actually listen, so I browsed the site a bit instead, which is how I found the bigfoot thing.



I really find this stuff entertaining. These people who talk to ghosts, and aliens, and invisible bigfeet amuse me. I just don't understand them though. Do they not find the real world interesting enough that they have to believe these things? Sure - the government probably does some experiments in Area-51, or some other facility, but chances are they have more to do with stealth technology then they do extra-dimensional beings. And, according to quantum foam theory, there really may be other dimensions, but that doesn't mean bigfoot goes traipsing from one to the other.



The world is a cool place. Just look outside. Walk around a bit. Talk to somebody who isn't in your head. Go to Japan or Bulgaria and see even more. You'll soon realize that you don't need invisible monsters to keep you interested.





Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,



powered by performancing firefox

No comments: