Friday, March 23, 2007

Even more Rasputin's stuff

When did I become "anonymous?" My name is right there in the "about me" section on my blog! Several people have linked my Rasputin's noise, and they keep calling me anonymous. Not sure why, as they knew my name the first time

Anyway, let me clear up some things - the sign went up last night - currently its just a big banner covering the old tower letters, but that will probably change at some point.

The cash registers actually were up at one point, but were taken down so the counters could be rebuilt. They'll (hopefully) be put back up today.

The "metal cage thing" is for t-shirts, ala T-Shirt Orgy from Berkeley. This is definitely a good thing for Fresno, as we have a severe cool t-shirt store shortage - sure there's Hot Topic, but that's just The Gap for kids who like to wear black.

Blondie's probably isn't happening (I asked), but the store is supposed to get a cafe at some point.

Hope this satisfies some curiousity.



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments: